METEORS is the owner of the domain names https://www.meteors-data.com. The Site as a whole, as well as the elements that make it up (in particular, texts, tree structure, software, animations, photographs, illustrations, diagrams, graphic representations, logos, etc.) constitute intellectual works protected by articles L.111-1 and following of the Intellectual Property Code. The Site as well as the elements that make it up are the exclusive property of METEORS, alone. The use of all or part of the Site, in particular by downloading, reproduction, transmission, representation or distribution for purposes other than personal and private use for the non-commercial use of the Internet user is strictly forbidden. Violation of these provisions subjects its author to the penalties provided for both by the Intellectual Property Code, in particular for copyright infringement (article L.335-3), design law (article L.521-4), trademark law (article L.716-9) and by the Civil Code in terms of civil liability (article 9, articles 1382 et seq.). The creation of any hypertext links referring to any of the web pages or elements making up the Site is prohibited, except with the prior written authorisation of METEORS, which authorisation may be revoked at any time. All sites with a hypertext link leading to the Site or any of its component parts are not under the control of METEORS and METEORS therefore declines all responsibility (notably editorial) concerning access to and the content of these sites.
No personal data is collected without the consent of Internet users. The optional or obligatory nature of the information to be communicated to METEORS in this context will be previously indicated to internet users. The latter are in no way obliged to transmit personal data to METEORS.
METEORS endeavours to ensure to the best of its ability the accuracy and updating of the information displayed on the Site, the content of which it reserves the right to correct at any time and without notice. However, METEORS cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision and exhaustiveness of the information made available on the Website, which information does not constitute a guarantee or a commitment on the part of METEORS towards the Internet user. In particular, METEORS shall not be held liable: for any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission relating to information available on the Site; for any damage resulting from computer intrusion by a third party leading to a modification of the information made available on the Site; and more generally, for any damage, direct or indirect, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, caused by the access of anyone to the Site or the impossibility of accessing it, as well as the use of the Site and/or the credit given to any information coming directly or indirectly from the Site. METEORS implements means intended to ensure the security of files constituted from personal data collected on the Site. However, it is reminded that METEORS does not control the risks linked to the functioning of the Internet and draws the attention of Internet users to the existence of possible risks in terms of confidentiality of data transiting via this network. The connection of any person to the Site is made under his or her own responsibility. Access to the Site may be interrupted at any time by the company – for maintenance, security or any other technical constraint.
Modification of notices
METEORS informs Internet users consulting the Site that the present notices may be modified at any time. These modifications are published online and are deemed to be accepted without reserve by any Internet user who accesses the Site after they have been put online.
METEORS may send “cookies” (alphanumeric identifiers) to the computers of visitors to the Site for the sole purpose of being able to recognise them when they next visit the Site. A “cookie” does not make it possible to identify an Internet user. The storage period of the information relating to the user’s browsing provided by a cookie on the Site shall not exceed one year at the most. The Internet user may oppose the recording of “cookies” on his/her hard disk by configuring his/her Internet browser software accordingly. To this end, it is recommended that they refer to the instructions for use (“Help” section of the browser toolbar) of their Internet browsing software or obtain any useful information from the publisher of the said software.
On Internet Explorer
- Click the gear in the top right corner of the window > select Tools > Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Click the Advanced button, tick the “Override automatic cookie handling” check box.
On Microsoft Edge
- Click on the icon in the upper right corner of the window. Open the Settings menu > Settings.
- In the Erase Browsing Data section, click Select the items to erase.
- Select the Cookies and Stored Website Data check box and click Clear.
- Click on the ≡ icon at the top right of the window and select Options
- Select the Privacy and Security panel and go to the History section.
- From the drop-down menu next to Retention Rules, select Use custom settings for history.
- Clear the Accept cookies check box to disable cookies. Choose how long cookies can be kept.
- Close the page. All your changes are automatically saved.
- Click the icon in the top right corner > Settings.
- At the bottom, click on Advanced Settings.
- In the Privacy and Security section, click on Content Settings.
- Click on Cookies.
- You can disable the Allow sites to save/read cookie data
- Go to Settings > Preferences
- Click on the Confidentiality tab
- In the area “Block cookies,” tick the check box “Always.”
- Go to Settings > Preferences
- Click on the “Advanced” tab
- In the “Cookies” area, check the box “Never accept cookies.”
If the browser you are using is not one of those mentioned above, use the help function of your browser to change the cookie settings.